Jeff Kodosky and James Truchard introduced LabVIEW in 1986 as a “Graphical programming language” that enables user-defined testing, measurement and control systems. It grew to be used by engineers, scientists, academics and students around the world. Based on structured data flow methods, Kodosky and Truchard’s virtual instrumentation software is used in a variety of industries, including electronics, energy, aerospace and defense, wireless, automotive, heavy equipment, industrial machinery, semiconductors and academic research (in our case at the CVTC “CYPRESS – NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CLUB” in “Transilvania” University of Brasov.
With LabVIEW, users (cildrens, students, developers and people from industry) program graphically and can design custom virtual instruments by connecting graphical icons with software wires to create block diagrams that are natural design notations for scientists and engineers. Users can customize front panels with knobs, buttons, dials and graphs to emulate control panels of instruments or add custom graphics to visually represent the control and operation of processes.
LabVIEW student license and one Cypress PSoC® 6 BLE Pioneer Kit (https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/psoc-6-ble-pioneer-kit-cy8ckit-062-ble) will offered to all Robotor/Workshop participants.
This PSoC kit:
- Includes a 2.7″ e-ink display shield board with onboard digital microphone and thermistor
- Support for Bluetooth Low Energy v5.0
- On board BLE antenna
- Compatible with Arduino Uno shield boards
- Includes 512Mb high speed Quad-SPI NOR flash
- Super-capacitor for backup power
- EZ-PD™ CCG3 Type-C power delivery with rechargeable Li-Po battery support
- Contains on-board CapSense® linear slider, touch buttons and proximity sensors
- Contains on-board programmer/debugger that supports USB-UART/I2C/SPI bridge functionalities
All this thinks will be presented for the attendee of the next Whorkshops:
|04.09.2019 15:00 -16:00||WORKSHOP LabVIEW (Doru URSUTIU)||Aula of the Transilvania University of Brasov|
|04.09.2019 16:00-17:00||WORKSHOP CYPRESS (Liviu DOGARU)||Aula of the Transilvania University of Brasov|