As part of the “Strategic Partnership for Education” Project, integrated in the „România Educată” National Project initiated by the Romanian Presidency, and at the invitation of Mrs. Aurelia Florea—Director of Human Resources and Procurement at Miele—the Robotor 2019 is organized for the second consecutive year in Brasov, being both an opportunity to promote robotic activities in the community and a chance for the participants to visit one of the most beautiful cities in Romania.
Robotor Trophy 2019 is co-organized by three institutions: Palatul Copiilor Drobeta Turnu Severin, Colegiul Național de Informatică Grigore Moisil, and Școala Gimnazială nr. 11 “St. O. Iosif ” Brasov. The project has been included in the National School Contest Calendar for the year 2019 (item 129) of the Romanian Ministry of Education.
The organization of the Robotor 2019 is supported by a group of local companies and institutions involved in the development of the skills and competences of the following generations: Miele, Siemens, Benchmark, Continental, Kronwell, Fundația Comunitară Brașov, Universitatea Transilvania Brașov, and Inspectoratul Școlar Județean Brașov.
The organizing and partner institutions are represented in the Robotor 2019 organization team by:
- Milena Popa (Director – Colegiul Național de Informatică „Grigore Moisil” Brașov)
- Mihaela Nicodin (Headmistress – Şcoala Gimnazială nr. 11 „Șt. O. Iosif” Brașov)
- Aurelia Florea (Director HR & Procurement – Miele)
- Camelia Kulcsar (Head of Human Resources – Miele)
- Daniela Caluian (Training Specialist – Miele)
- Monica Petrescu (Human Resources Generalist – Miele)
- Ariana-Oana Bucur (General School Inspector – Inspectoratul Școlar Județean Brașov)
- Alexandra Crăciun (Deputy Headmistress – Colegiul Național de Informatică „Grigore Moisil” Brașov)
- Andreea Herțanu (Project Manger – Fundația Comunitară Brașov)
- Laura Popeea (Executive Director – Fundația Comunitară Brașov)
- Cristi Irimia (General Director – Siemens)
- Doru Ursuțiu (Manager Centrul de valorificare si transfer de competente – Universitatea Transilvania din Brașov)
- Raluca Porca (Human Resources Manager – Continental)
- Lucia Molniceanu (Human Resources Manager – Benchmark)
- Cristina Oancea (Human Resources Manager – Kronwell)
- Alexandru Pușcașu (Student – Colegiul Național de Informatică „Grigore Moisil” Brașov)
- Maria-Genoveva Agape (Teacher – Palatul Copiilor Drobeta Turnu Severin)
- Mihai Agape (Teacher – Palatul Copiilor Drobeta Turnu Severin, Orșova Subsidiary)